PhoeNyx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aryasmodeus/Atrocious

2 posters

Go down

Aryasmodeus/Atrocious Empty Aryasmodeus/Atrocious

Post  Aryasmodeus Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:16 pm

Hiya.
I am Aryasmodeus, 9x Cleric.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvpEvodKZYY @ 2:00 and 2:45
I am also Atrocious, 7x Barb, currently.

I have been playing since open beta, but I don't level very fast. I have been in Sinful, Diverse, Radiance, Tien, and Infiniti. I have a crapload of experience with TW from when I was in Radiance. There was quite the uproar when I got in because I was only 65 and they had a whole guild of applicants 80+ that had been waiting a long time to join. But I did good there. I was the "War General" as soon as I joined. I learned how to build the rosters for TW, which is a very intricate process. I ended up doing it for several months because my friend Rawthorne asked me to. Then our leader got banned and Rawthorne got leader of Radiance.... go figure.

In real life I'm a girl from California, age 24. I'm on facebook, you can look me up by searching upintree@gmail.com. If you want to add me just put something in the message like "Hi I'm from Phoenyx."

I'm bringing quite a lot of members into faction with me because of something stupid that happened in my last guild. A friend of mine played a joke, not realizing the consequences, and it all blew up in his face. He and I were kicked for it, me for trying to defend him and clean up the mess. So a lot of people got mad and left after me, and are following me here. Thanks to all my friends that are supporting me through this, and hello to all my new friends.

Nice to meet you all.

Aryasmodeus

Back to top Go down

Aryasmodeus/Atrocious Empty Welcome

Post  Rommii Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:41 am

Welcome to the family Smile and yay for tw experience as it's a new venture for many here. Ah, the good old days of rad before raw Laughing
Hope you enjoy your stay and sounds like you'll be a great addition, so kick off your shoes and make urself at home Smile
Rommii
Rommii

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum