PhoeNyx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Andraemia Glass Canon

3 posters

Go down

Andraemia Glass Canon Empty Andraemia Glass Canon

Post  Andraemia Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:33 pm

Hiya everyone i

Im country girl who moved up north and now due to unbearble cold weather i tend to play alot of pwi.

When i first started i was groomed by belial for tw. Then when Belial had civil war and split into 4 new factions
I went to Dominus. There i continued my life of tw and pretty much been doing that ever since. But truth be told im not to
shabby of a dd Wink and if anyone needs my help just ask and ill always be just a step away.

Turn ons
killing mobs killing bosses killing enrage members Razz did i mention killing

Turn offs
Cold weather Enrage members Very Happy jk not all enrage members are bad most of em are ...... Embarassed ok i cant pull that one off ive rarely come across a enrage member that doesnt urk me but there has to be a few decent ones right ?,,,, guys ? Laughing
Andraemia
Andraemia

Back to top Go down

Andraemia Glass Canon Empty Welcome to the family

Post  Nitro_Cleric Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:33 am

Welcome "country girl"! make urself at home and dun worry too much about killing. We do more then just killing... lol! Anyway feel free to let us know if u need any help or u need more blankets to keep u warm. We can always arrange for Mist to be couriered over.... Very Happy
Nitro_Cleric
Nitro_Cleric

Back to top Go down

Andraemia Glass Canon Empty Welcome

Post  Rommii Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:45 am

Hope you find us enjoyable here, and if you need help killing things, just holler - most of us love that, too Very Happy
Rommii
Rommii

Back to top Go down

Andraemia Glass Canon Empty Re: Andraemia Glass Canon

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum