PhoeNyx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zaliyah here ^_^v

2 posters

Go down

Zaliyah here ^_^v Empty Zaliyah here ^_^v

Post  Zaliyah Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:01 pm

well first off.. im 20yrs old and my name is Shelese which kinda sounds like [shuh-lease] <~that. i stay in a crazy state in usa which is California [born and raised]. lol im very friendly and kind.. Zaliyah is my lvl92 cleric.. ive been plalying this game for 2yrs now [on and off] i do have other toons one of em is CandieCream my 89 psyc, and some others.. anywhooo.. im into music, anime, games, korean/japanese dramas, piercings, tattoos, men, vodka, women, drawing, amongst many many other different things that i shall not get into.. lol lets keep it a lil pg13-ish haha.. uh.. im not really too good at these things because i can go on and on and on.. and i dont really know wat i should and shouldnt say sometimes lol so i'll leave it at this.. if any of u need help and u see me online dont be shy.. feel free to ask and if im able to do it.. i will ^^.. and if there's anything else u wanted to know about me personally feel free to do that too.. tho it sometimes it seems like im shy i can be quite talkative.. sooo yah i guess thats all she wrote lol
Zaliyah
Zaliyah

Back to top Go down

Zaliyah here ^_^v Empty Re: Zaliyah here ^_^v

Post  BitterLips Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:25 pm

Zal you're real cute=) and yea we share a lot of the same interests lol i love tats and peircings tho i cant get any. you can ask me why later if you want=) music, "women" hehe and love the vodka cheers

BitterLips

Back to top Go down

Post  Zaliyah Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:12 am

aww DC thank you! :].. but yes i shall be asking u why u cant have piercings and or tatts lol.. and thats awesome that we have some of the same interests.. we could talk about some of them if u ever feel bored lol anyone who loves vodka is alright in my book Twisted Evil
Zaliyah
Zaliyah

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum