PhoeNyx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here are the rules..

5 posters

Go down

Here are the rules.. Empty Here are the rules..

Post  NyxHldn Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:32 pm

Ok, we like to keep things simple.. and don't really want to have to worry about nonsense.. so here it is:

1. Respect each other - No bashing of fellow faction members. Try not to offend one another and don't do things just to irritate.

2. No racism - Absolutely NO racism will be tolerated in this guild. It is a kick-able offense with no questions asked.

3. Have fun Smile

Pretty simple right? If you have and questions or need clarification you can post below here or ask any of the officers in the guild. Any of us would be happy to help clear stuff up. Smile

NyxHldn

Back to top Go down

Here are the rules.. Empty Re: Here are the rules..

Post  BitterLips Thu Nov 18, 2010 11:23 am

soooo...if i poke you constantly and put my finger close to your face but just close enough to not touch it orrrrrr make you hit yourself with your own hands....will you kick me? rendeer

BitterLips

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:31 pm

omg Mickey that was cute.

=_= and hard to understand for me cuz im super sleepy at the moment so had to read 3 times.

o_o but cute

Back to top Go down

Post  Marenth_Mist Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:01 pm

DC wrote:soooo...if i poke you constantly and put my finger close to your face but just close enough to not touch it orrrrrr make you hit yourself with your own hands....will you kick me? rendeer
lol, Nyx won't.... but Tank (Nyx husband) will kick your ass from Etherblade all the way to Rising Tides Razz
Marenth_Mist
Marenth_Mist

Back to top Go down

Here are the rules.. Empty Suggestion

Post  Rommii Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:45 am

Hey guys Smile Been watching guild for about a month now, and just a thought here. as I see ppl leaving and ask why. When we are online, I think we need to pay a little more attention to guild chat. Several that I've seen leave and asked why, commented that they are ignored in faction chat when asking questions, saying hello, or asking for help. I think a simple response kinda falls under the category of respecting each other. To refuse to acknowledge others is disrespectful. Yes, I realize we are busy at times and cannot type at that moment, but even a slow or late reply is better than absolute silence. Too often we get caught up in what we are doing and expect others to take up the slack, when just a quick response could make a big difference. Please try to be aware of ppl talking in faction chat and at least acknowledge them. I have spent hours on here with absolutely no faction chat, that is not conducive to growing a guild, and if ppl keep leaving, the situation will only get worse.

Like I said, just a suggestion, but one born out of watching other guilds decay from inactivity. I don't want to see that here.
Rommii
Rommii

Back to top Go down

Here are the rules.. Empty I totally agree

Post  Nitro_Cleric Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:04 pm

I agree with your observation Rommii. I think alot of us would want to be in a faction where there are people chatting and is active. So, just a simple hi is a god way to start off. Also, I think we do need to help each other more often and not keep asking for help and offer nothing in return. Everyone should be helping each other so as to make this faction a friendly and nice place to be. Just my thought.
Nitro_Cleric
Nitro_Cleric

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum