PhoeNyx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NyxHldn :)

2 posters

Go down

NyxHldn :) Empty NyxHldn :)

Post  NyxHldn Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:29 pm

Hello all. I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself to all of you and hope you will all do the same. I am Nyx, the leader of PhoeNyx. I live in Florida in the United States and am a teacher in the public school system here as well as a grad student working on my masters. I have been playing PW for a little over 2 years now and am married to X_TANK_X. I am also a TT fanatic and am usually always up for a run if time permits. Smile

We started PhoeNyx as a place to have fun. We don't want to be weighted down with rules and pettiness. We want to log on and enjoy the game. That's what it's here for right? There is a great group of people here and I really consider myself lucky to know and be able to play with them daily. I am looking forward to getting to know all the new faces and am extremely excited about this guild. I promise I will give you all my best Smile

-NyxHldn

NyxHldn

Back to top Go down

NyxHldn :) Empty Re: NyxHldn :)

Post  Zaliyah Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:15 am

hey nice to meet you! Smile hey.. if u ever need a cleric for those TT's im down.. lol im quite the TT fanatic myself ^^
Zaliyah
Zaliyah

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum