PhoeNyx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nitro_Cleric

2 posters

Go down

Nitro_Cleric Empty Nitro_Cleric

Post  Nitro_Cleric Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:39 pm

Hi all,

This is Nitro here, I am "suppose" to play a cleric in this game but for some strange reason, my main is a Blade Master and a Barb. Laughing Maybe i am not good at healing as compare to me killing mobs and tanking bosses Razz . Anyway I am almost online everyday working the "grave yard" shift for the faction as I live on the other side of the world.

I am married to MeganFoxxxx in game, yes its MeganFoxxxx I love you *I'm so Lucky*. We got to know each other in this game and we have also become a couple in real life. (thats why we love this game so much). Both of us will be in game most of the time and if you need our help, just give us a shout. Our vision for this faction is to make it a place where we can call home and enjoying everyone's company when we come online. I am sure we will try our best to make this faction a very pleasant place to be in. also, if anyone of you feel that we have any areas for improvements, please feel free to point it out to us. Smile

Alrighty, have to go now and have fun, feel free to drop me a message should you need any help . I can offer the follow service lol!
1) rezz (demon rezz)
2) tank
3) DD (fast kill)

geek cheers
Nitro_Cleric
aka
_Zilong_

Nitro_Cleric
Nitro_Cleric

Back to top Go down

Nitro_Cleric Empty need ur help

Post  oni__chan Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:26 pm